If you’re like me, you have at least a dozen apps on your phone but only a few on your PC, that is, until you find this fantastic appNameHere website. That’s because it lets you install apps in the Google Play Store onto your PC and allows users to download iOS app APKs and install those too.
When the website for appNameHere was released, many users tried to find the best method of installing it on their machine to get the most out of the website by getting all their apps available from the Play Store onto their computer. This article was written because no comprehensive article lets you install appNameHere from a Windows PC. The thing with this is you can skip this guide step-by-step.
This how-to will cover two methods: Installing directly from a zip file and installing through a command prompt. When weverse apk for pc, both methods are easy and almost the same.
1. Installing directly from a zip file:
The first thing you need to do is find a website that offers the appNameHere zip file, if you are not sure, look on Google, it should be the first result. Once you find the website, download the zipped file and place it in an easy-to-find folder on your computer. If you don’t know where to put it, I recommend making a “DOWNLOADS” folder on your main hard drive or just connecting an external HDD/Flash drive and placing it here (make sure not to delete this or move it) once you’ve finished downloading and extracting the appNameHere.
2. MemuPlay is a simple app that lets you install appNameHere from a zip file on your PC. It allows you to do this with its simple and easy-to-use interface.
3. Go to Settings -> Control Panel and find the ‘Add/Remove Program’s option. Once you see this, click on it and then click on ‘Change/Remove program.
4. After you click on this, a new window will pop up. Make sure that you’re in the ‘Name’ section, then start typing in appNameHere, and it should only take a second to be shown. If it doesn’t show up right away, keep typing until it does. Once it’s demonstrated, double-click on this entry and click on “”next”” button.
5. You now need to select the zip file you downloaded and then click on the ‘Install’ button. After doing so, a new window will pop up. download weverse pc apk and click on “”Next”” to install the app. It will take a few seconds to do so, but only after you see a pop-up that says “”Installation Complete””.
6. Click on the ‘Finish’ button, and then a pop-up should appear telling you that appNameHere will be added/installed when you restart your computer. Click on ‘OK’ to continue.
7. After your computer reboots, open up Windows Explorer (if it doesn’t start with this, then press Start->Run and type in explorer.) and go to this path: C:\Program Files\appNameHere (If it’s not there, don’t worry).